Statistics show that more than 50% of us work while on holiday. With the help of technology the office is only ever a swipe away. I’ve just returned from a two-week break where I deliberately tried to stay disconnected. I allowed myself a scan of the inbox from time to time but only to rescue emergencies. After that I left the inbox to grow and came home to almost 1000 unprocessed mails. It took a day to catch up. In exchange for 2 weeks on a different wavelength, feeling rested and recharged, that’s a worthy tradeoff I’d say!
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.