This NY Times piece shows how to use mindfulness at work. It states the difference between mindfulness and meditation – thinking versus lack of. Thinking at work is key – more clarity leads to better solutions. My favourite tip was using mindfulness to choose different perspectives and reduce stress. There’s a brainteaser to test mental agility, clue’s in the graphic! For full article click here.
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.