I promised an update on how I’m managing to keep on top of emails. In the past month my simple steps have been: check email periodically for emergencies and process properly when in the inbox. Process means the 4 Ds – Do now (reply straight away and move to Actioned or @chase folder), Do later (put into To Action folder and decide when to do it), Delegate (and move to @chase) or Delete (my favourite). I’ve also set up a rule to send some emails automatically to an @read folder. So far so good, all I need to do now is cement the process as a habit.
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.