How many times do you check emails in a day? Often it’s just a glance, to see what’s in there but not do anything about it. A great time saver I learned from a friend is the ‘One Touch Email’ approach. The idea is to touch each email once which means reading it, deciding whether to Do, Delegate or Delete it and then following through. While it takes more time to do all of these steps at once, in the long run I find it much more efficient.
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.