In the spirit of playing to my strengths I too want to be clear on how to use what comes naturally in my day to day work. I realised recently that creating order is at the core of everything I do. I may not be voluntarily organising supermarket shelves (as I did as a pre-schooler, I kid you not!) but the idea of creating clarity and order out of complex ideas gets me through almost every project I engage with. Maybe you’re a neat freak like me or something else floats your boat. Whatever it is, how can you use it to do what you do best today?
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.