Ever start the day with a clear plan of what needs to be done only to find by the end of the day it’s been completely derailed? I used to suffer the same plight and hear similar complaints from clients. What I find works particularly well is a Mental Reset at regular points in the day – I stop, assess where I am in relation to where I’d planned to be and literally reset. It renews focus so the minutes and hours to come are used consciously. No more ‘where did the time go?’ excuses. This approach keeps time on a tight leash.
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.