Get more FOCUS at work
ACTIVITY OR PRODUCTIVITY 1/2Day
Results get delivered when work gets done. How often have we found ourselves busy being busy while not actually working towards our goals? This workshop tackles procrastination head on and provides a range of practical ideas on how to focus fanatically so we get more done in less time.
1. Identify current procrastination patterns and typical distractions.
2. Overcoming blockers to starting important tasks.
3. How to creating distraction free zone and really get more done in less time.
Pushing procrastination to the side and focusing intently means more work gets done in less time.
MAKE MEETINGS MATTER 1/2Day
How much time do you typically spend in meetings? Too much you might say! In the interest of getting more done at work it’s essential to take control over the time we spend in meetings. In order to make meetings matter this seminar looks at practical steps we should take, but often forget, as we plan for, attend and follow through on meetings we attend as well as those we instigate and lead. What better way to get more done at work than making sure the time we spend away from it matters.
1. Share participant experiences of time spent in meetings and percentage of which is productive.
2. Introduce a method for deciding which meetings to attend and those worth declining. Learn how to decline respectfully.
3. Explore and practice ways of managing meetings so they run more efficiently.
Meetings are purposeful and deliver results. No longer a time stealer.