Get more PERSONAL GROWTH at work
GO FOR GOALS 1/2 Day
Get more done by applying a structured approach to setting and tracking goals.
1. Why bother? explore the science behind goal setting.
2. Introduce a method for setting and monitoring goals.
3. Participants put this method into practice by defining goals for themselves.
Clear, compelling goals create a more definite direction for getting things done.
DARE TO DO 1/2Day
Indecision can be a major stumbling block to making progress. Explore your decision-making tendencies and challenge anything that’s holding you back. If it’s a fear of failure, we’ll tackle that head on too. ‘I’ve learned so much from my mistakes, I’m thinking of making some more’ Create space to try and see failure as an opportunity to learn. Valuable insights gained from learning from mistakes can take progress to another level.
1. Understand the process of decision making and the thought processes that are engaged.
2. Examine personal preferences for decision making and uncover anything that stands in the way.
3. Explore the benefits of making a decision, even if it turns out to be the wrong one, by highlighting the personal growth to be gained by learning from mistakes.
Greater confidence in making decisions boosts productivity. If decisions turn out to be wrong, personal growth gains.