Get more RESULTS FROM OTHERS at work
DELEGATE 1/2 Day
The art of asking others to help us get things done and how they too can benefit. The ultimate win win – we save time while others enjoy the feeling of greater responsibility and personal growth.
1. What stops us from delegating and reasons we need to learn to let go.
2. How to do it well – practical steps to make sure we hand over successfully.
3. Managing along the way – striking a balance between micro managing and taking a helicopter view.
More successful delegation that creates a win/win of time saved and people developed.
STRENGTHS-INSPIRED PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT 1/2Day
Building on evidence that people perform better when they are playing to their strengths. Weave this into the core skills of how to deliver feedback, both positive and constructive, and watch performance soar.
1. Discovering the value of playing to Strengths in term of performance management.
2. Investigate how it can be integrated with existing performance management methods.
3. Participants learn how to identify strengths in others and create performance management targets that play to these strengths.
As performance becomes more purposeful, performance management becomes more meaningful.