I’ve been loving reading Dan Pink’s new book When. I’m picking up lots of great new tips that I look forward to sharing. One that’s helped me this week is the concept of vigilance breaks to refresh energy when starting a new task. Especially helpful during energy slumps when neural connections might not be so sharp. Something as simple as standing up, declaring what I’m doing, why and how much time I’ll spend brings attention startlingly into focus and, crucially, minimises mistakes.
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.