A client recently shared the concept Return to Ready – close a task fully, so it’s easier to pick up again. I’ve been using it in ways as simple as unpacking/repacking my bag when home from work, so it’s ready to pick up quickly in the morning, to processing emails to a stage where I know what’s what and am ready to get on and do, instead of going down email rabbit holes and getting less done. Time invested wrapping up a task is worth it for the time gained being able to restart quickly. Are you ready to return to ready?
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.