We all know it’s important to eat well – we need to in order to perform. Yet it’s our over commitment to busy lives that means we often don’t have the time. As much as I try to eat a range of fruit and vegetables every day, the reality is I don’t. To bridge the gap I take a whole food supplement called Juice Plus, a powdered version of 30 different fruits, vegetables and berries. It’s a nutritional no-brainer in my book and super simple to add to any busy routine for more sustained energy and health. To find out more click here.
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.