I often find my tasks bigger than the perceived time to do them. It’s tempting to wait until I ‘have more time’, which inevitably never comes and procrastination sets in. Instead I’ve taken to the advice of a favourite Irish saying ‘Tús maith leath na h’oibre‘ (in other words, a good start is half the work). I literally just get started, stealing pockets of time to progress tasks bit by bit. As deadlines loom it feels so much better knowing I don’t have to start from scratch. What can you get started with today?
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.