I love my iPhone but can’t stand the sight of red dots showing something new. This red dot-itis means I’m compelled to ‘just quickly check’ so I can erase the redness and all is well again. Of course this takes me away from whatever I was doing, often brings me down a rabbit hole and I lose focus. So my resolution, get comfortable being uncomfortable! Red dots will have to wait. Another idea is to move busy apps off my home screen. If you share the same aversion, drop me a line I’d love to know your workaround.
Balance Clarity Creativity Decision Making Delegation Efficiency Email Energise Energy Facebook Favourite Experiment Favourite Read Favourite Tool Focus Fuel gdaw-about Get Organised Instagram LinkedIn Management Manager Meditation Meetings Movement Multitasking Online Organisation Prioritisation Prioritise Procrastination Productivity Resilience Rest Say No Schedule Social Media Strengths Stress Management Tech Management Technology Time Management To Do List Twitter Work Work Day
- Work Smarter Not Harder
- How to make your workday for efficient
- Power of decision
- Why stress is the enemy of creativity
- Oprah’s Way
- The 7 Principles of Productivity
- Resilience at work: the building blocks you need for focus and productivity
- Mental Capital to Improve Productivity
- Multitasking / Multiswitching
- How to be Productive in 2018 (Wired)
Authorization has been denied for this request.